We're slowly expanding our volunteer Storyspotter team after our recent beta round and accepting applications for the next group.
Storyspotters review and moderate the stream of public Storybirds to spot the gems, flag problems, help answer member questions, and nurture the community.
Storyspotting has some great perks: you earn credits for digital downloads or Pro memberships, have a chance to win prizes each month, are featured prominently in the community, and linked to books you recommend and popularize.
If you love reading, writing, and community—apply now.
· As much time as you want. We ask for a minimum of 1-2 hours a week, but some Storyspotters do 1-2 hours per day and are Storyspotting ninjas.
· Good organization and communication skills
· A love of reading and/or writing
· Access to a personal & private computer with a high-speed connection
· Have Skype installed and an account set up
· This is a telecommute opportunity
· Experience in publishing or education
· Experience working with kids/tweens/teens (including being a parent)
· This is NOT an editing or proofreading role. Storyspotters identify good books and flag bad books
· Storyspotting is a volunteer position that includes perks like credits for downloads and a monthly prize draw. It is NOT a paid position